I’d love to have comments on my latest QSM blog post of the same name… read more
Hire Carol Dekkers to consult or speak to your executives and professionals!
Do your executives ask you for business metrics and you don't know how to answer? Do you struggle to give management good estimates of your work? Is the gap between IT and the business a crevasse?
Carol Dekkers has worked with major corporations to solve these issues. Metrics, tools, communication, project management are but a few of the successful approaches.
Call today (727 867 1949) or email (dekkers (at) qualityplustech.com) for a complimentary consultation of your needs. Don't waste even one more heartbeat on rework and frustration. There is a better way!
- No free lunch in Software Estimation and Benchmarking
- Latest installment of Ask Carol: With Software Sizing, If You Don’t Know the What, You Can’t Estimate the How
- (Mis)Perceptions about Software Estimation – Opportunities or Crisis?
- Wrong blog…. redirected…
- How many (software) projects create a history?
- T-shirt sizing for early estimates
- Dear Carol: Collecting Metrics Willy Nilly doesn’t make Sense
- What’s the Point of Estimating?
- Latest installment of “Ask Carol: Sizing Alternatives when Cost is an Issue”
- Latest installment of Ask Carol: No matter What… in Project Management, Size Matters
- Fundamentals of Software Metrics in Two Minutes or Less
- If IT’s important – get a second (or third) opinion!
- What Can Goldilocks Teach about Software Estimating?
- Fundamentals of Software Estimating: First see the Elephant in the Room Part 4