As part of ongoing writings on software sizing and function point analysis, I recently posted the following article on the QSM blog. Enjoy!
Hire Carol Dekkers to consult or speak to your executives and professionals!
Do your executives ask you for business metrics and you don't know how to answer? Do you struggle to give management good estimates of your work? Is the gap between IT and the business a crevasse?
Carol Dekkers has worked with major corporations to solve these issues. Metrics, tools, communication, project management are but a few of the successful approaches.
Call today (813) 816-1329 or email (dekkers (at) qualityplustech.com) for a complimentary consultation of your needs. Don't waste even one more heartbeat on rework and frustration. There is a better way!
- To estimate or not to estimate? Not the right question…
- Function Points (Software Size) come of Age: Mature, Stable, and Relevant
- To Succeed with Measurement, Choose Stable Measures
- Estimation Poker – Bluffing (and Winning) with Metrics
- Function Point Analysis (FPA) – Creating Stability in a Sea of Shifting Metrics
- In a few words: why IT is so intimidating
- 10 Steps to Better Metrics… for Everyone
- Tech Folks Don’t Grok People Things
- QSM (Quantitative Software Management) 2014 Research Almanac Published this week!
- What Software Project Benchmarking & Estimating Can Learn from Dr. Seuss
- Combining Soft Skills and Hard Tools for Better Software
- IFPUG (News) Beyond MetricViews – FP for Agile / Iterative S/W Dev
- No free lunch in Software Estimation and Benchmarking
- Latest installment of Ask Carol: With Software Sizing, If You Don’t Know the What, You Can’t Estimate the How
- (Mis)Perceptions about Software Estimation – Opportunities or Crisis?