I’d love to have comments on my latest QSM blog post of the same name… read more
Connect with us… workshops, consulting, metrics
Need to get metrics working? We have answers to save time, money and create business success.
We’ve helped companies worldwide who want to succeed with metrics, tools, communication, project management and agile!
Call (813) 816-1329 or email (dekkers (at) qualityplustech.com) as the first step. – Carol
- GDPR, Forget Me and Human Connection
- Quality Assurance Assn of MD – Register Now: “How to Identify and Mitigate Software Security Risks and Vulnerabilities” on May 15, 2018 in Columbia, MD – Earn 3 PDU’s for only $35 for attending.
- To estimate or not to estimate? Not the right question…
- Function Points (Software Size) come of Age: Mature, Stable, and Relevant
- To Succeed with Measurement, Choose Stable Measures
- Estimation Poker – Bluffing (and Winning) with Metrics
- Function Point Analysis (FPA) – Creating Stability in a Sea of Shifting Metrics
- In a few words: why IT is so intimidating
- 10 Steps to Better Metrics… for Everyone
- Tech Folks Don’t Grok People Things
- QSM (Quantitative Software Management) 2014 Research Almanac Published this week!
- What Software Project Benchmarking & Estimating Can Learn from Dr. Seuss
- Combining Soft Skills and Hard Tools for Better Software
- IFPUG (News) Beyond MetricViews – FP for Agile / Iterative S/W Dev
- No free lunch in Software Estimation and Benchmarking